What data do we collect?Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information in the form of a name, email address, phone number and affiliated institution.
- Details on customer product requirements used to provide a pricing quote.
- Payment information such as credit card numbers and bank account details
How do we collect your data?You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Request a Quote for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a contact form.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Surgery Centers
- Physical Therapy Centers
- Health Clinics
- Law Firms
- School Districts
- State Offices
- Community Centers
- Business Offices
- Doctors Offices
- State Contracts
- Police Offices
- Non-Profit companies
- Partner organizations
- Industry/ Trade associations
How will we use your data?Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your quote request.
- Email you in response to your question(s) or career interest(s).
- Email you with special offers and news updates on products and services we think you might like.
- Review resume and employment application details
- Securely allow clients to login for translation services and scheduling
How do we store your data?Our Company securely stores your data on a secure server in Boostlingo, Google Drive Business G Suite, and Quickbooks. . Our Company will keep your data for five years unless otherwise requested. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all of your information from our servers and computers.
MarketingOur Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click below.
What are your data protection rights?Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: +1.302.499.3030 Or write: Language Liaisons, 920 Justison Street, Wilmington, DE 19801
CookiesCookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.